Free Prize Draw!
An Exclusive Event - Sunday 4th Sept
Win an Afternoon Tea for Two at Irton Hall!
You could enjoy a delicious, relaxing and leisurely Afternoon Tea in the delightful surroundings of Irton Hall, and savour its delights at your leisure! All you have to do is enter our FREE Prize Draw when you attend our Wedding Fair – and you could be the lucky winner!
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address as part of the Prize Draw entry form.
2. Employees or agencies of Irton Hall, its associated businesses or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Irton Hall and its associated businesses, containing offers that we think may interest you. On every email that we send you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Prize Draw entry form made available to you at the Irton Hall Wedding Fair on Sunday the 4th September 2016.
6. Only one entry is permitted per couple. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The entry date of the Prize Draw is the 4th September 2016 only. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 5th September 2016.
9. The winner will receive, by way of a prize, Afternoon Tea for Two at Irton Hall. The date and time of the prize will be decided in agreement with the management of Irton Hall, but must be taken within 12 months of the prize being awarded, and between the hours of midday and five o’clock in the afternoon.
10. Irton Hall accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Irton Hall).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 19th September 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Irton Hall within 14 days of being notified by Irton Hall, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Irton Hall shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Irton Hall shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Irton Hall’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Irton Hall and its related businesses, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Irton Hall and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. Irton Hall accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Irton Hall for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Irton Hall reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Irton Hall in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Irton Hall shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Irton Hall, Irton, Eskdale, Holmrook, Cumbria, CA19 1TA.